Was put on the rack (under pressure)July, 2011, couldn't find leak or evidence of leak. Every 2-3 weeks, check coolant message would appear.
What causes oil to leak into coolant and coolant into the oil and the solution? on 2004 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- loosing antifreeze but not overheating.
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
2004 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Trinway, OH
- 150,000 Mile Service ($642 - 887) in Stratford, NY
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($386 - 974) in Ruby Valley, NV
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($759 - 1,152) in Tunas, MO
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($933 - 1,103) in East Earl, PA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($754 - 1,030) in Atka, AK