Was put on the rack (under pressure)July, 2011, couldn't find leak or evidence of leak. Every 2-3 weeks, check coolant message would appear.
What causes oil to leak into coolant and coolant into the oil and the solution? on 2004 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
- ok my battery died so I took it out to charge I replaced it and started my
2004 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($349 - 404) in Trinway, OH
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Stratford, NY
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ruby Valley, NV
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Tunas, MO
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($199 - 228) in East Earl, PA
- Crankshaft Oil Seal Replacement ($256 - 320) in Atka, AK