1989 Dakota Sport V6, manual trans. No fuel from injectors, have spark to plugs, Truck has old fuel in the tank from sitting for 10 years so I rigged a container with new fuel pump and fresh gas straight to throttle body, and direct off battery. Also replaced the fuel pressure regulator. I don't hear the old fuel pump still in the tank running, just the new one running continuously. Engine cranks fine and starts when primed. the three codes were #12, #26, and #55. Does this mean the two throttle body injectors are bad? I appreciate your assistance with this no start issue! Thank You!
What causes OBD1 code #26 "injectors 1,2,3 peak current not reached"? on 1990 Dodge Dakota
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home