1989 Dakota Sport V6, manual trans. No fuel from injectors, have spark to plugs, Truck has old fuel in the tank from sitting for 10 years so I rigged a container with new fuel pump and fresh gas straight to throttle body, and direct off battery. Also replaced the fuel pressure regulator. I don't hear the old fuel pump still in the tank running, just the new one running continuously. Engine cranks fine and starts when primed. the three codes were #12, #26, and #55. Does this mean the two throttle body injectors are bad? I appreciate your assistance with this no start issue! Thank You!
What causes OBD1 code #26 "injectors 1,2,3 peak current not reached"? on 1990 Dodge Dakota
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- There is metal shavings on the drive belt pullysystem in the inside causing nois
- 99 dodge dakota.5 speed...,my left turn signal blinks really fast.
- I am looking for a estimate to replace the valve guides--including time and part
- knocking /thumping noise from front left tire
- truck engine no turn no start finally got it to turn and start butt turn signals