have replaced crank and cam sensors, have power to control module under coils. I still have no spark to plugs. the engine cranks and has gas to the cylinders. this happened all of a sudden.
what causes no spark at plugs on 2004 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2004 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Newalla, OK
- 67,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Woonsocket, RI
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($507 - 1,167) in South Byron, NY
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Harlan, IA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($215 - 237) in Pierre, SD
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($85 - 98) in Patterson, NY