First code was for cylinder 3 bad plug or coil. Replaced both car ran good 20 miles. Next code bank 1 2 lean. Replaced duel filter old me stoped up. Cranked right up ran 10 miles. Cranks when wants, when it does runs good till warms up then rough idle, eventually will die. Have to wait 30 min will crank back up. Any ideas.
What causes no crank. on 2001 Mercury Grand Marquis
Asked by for the 2001 Mercury Grand Marquis
2 more answers
1 answerApril 11, 2011
I hit a sidewalk bust my tire car wouldn't start anymore after that ,, change my fuel filter and my fuel pump still will not crank what should be my next step???
2 answersMay 09, 2016
2 answersMay 21, 2014
1 answerFebruary 08, 2011
- 2001 Mercury Grand Marquis Repair and Maintenance
- 2001 Mercury Grand Marquis Maintenance Schedule
- 2001 Mercury Grand Marquis Problems(10)
- 2001 Mercury Grand Marquis Repair Estimates
- 2001 Mercury Grand Marquis Q&A(105)
- 2001 Mercury Grand Marquis Recalls(3)
- 2001 Mercury Grand Marquis Shops
- 2001 Mercury Grand Marquis Reviews(4)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Grand Marquis Questions
- smells like gas and misses and running rough and bad mileage. is it 02 sensor?
- I want to buy a 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis with 264,500 miles for $800
- What is whistling sound coming from trunk? Been told its the fuel pump.
- Windshield wipers make noise dragging on windows
- why does thermostat setting not work? stuck on either hot or cold.
2001 Mercury Grand Marquis Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($205 - 361) in Bath, IL
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Pinellas Park, FL
- Brake Pad Replacement ($155 - 244) in La Pryor, TX
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($0 - 0) in Channelview, TX
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($579 - 684) in Saint Francisville, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($93 - 113) in Bosque Farms, NM