My interior lights, radio and climate control all shutdown when the voltage spikes. As the RPM of the engine returns to the normal range, the everything usually works properly. Sometimes the ABS light stays on, but will reset when the car is turned off and back on.
What causes my voltage to spike on hard acceleration? Bad voltage regulator? on 1998 Mercury Grand Marquis
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Grand Marquis Questions
- Temperature gauge is not working have changed temp sensor the gauge
- Wen i m driving my car star shaking end then i have to release the gas pedal
- do you have wiring diagram for interior fuse box
- Car is making clicking noise and then shuts off...may had oil leak?
- All gauges is dash not working, what fuses should be checked