Sometimes when I flip the turn signal switch it comes on, flashes a few times and then stops. Every now and then (but not as much as the turn signals) the cruise control does the same thing. The turn signal problem has gotten progressively worse over the last weeks and now most of the time they don't work at all. Help! I'm not a mechanic, but I can follow explicit directions.
What causes my turn signals and emergency flashers to work intermittently? on 1998 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
- When I press the clutch pedal the engine decelerate and shut down
1998 Mazda Protege Estimates
- 52,500 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Lake Linden, MI
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($220 - 280) in Trinidad, CA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($315 - 444) in Onekama, MI
- Alternator Replacement ($262 - 400) in Bear Creek, WI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($435 - 562) in Verona, WI
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($178 - 219) in Wolf Island, MO