Sometimes when I flip the turn signal switch it comes on, flashes a few times and then stops. Every now and then (but not as much as the turn signals) the cruise control does the same thing. The turn signal problem has gotten progressively worse over the last weeks and now most of the time they don't work at all. Help! I'm not a mechanic, but I can follow explicit directions.
What causes my turn signals and emergency flashers to work intermittently? on 1998 Mazda Protege
Asked by for the 1998 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- We hat els would make it not drive when it feels like the clutch but not?
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
1998 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($203 - 290) in Lake Linden, MI
- Valve Adjustment ($302 - 444) in Trinidad, CA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($114 - 162) in Onekama, MI
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($250 - 321) in Bear Creek, WI
- Distributor Rotor Replacement ($53 - 71) in Verona, WI
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($454 - 1,156) in Wolf Island, MO