Sometimes when I flip the turn signal switch it comes on, flashes a few times and then stops. Every now and then (but not as much as the turn signals) the cruise control does the same thing. The turn signal problem has gotten progressively worse over the last weeks and now most of the time they don't work at all. Help! I'm not a mechanic, but I can follow explicit directions.
What causes my turn signals and emergency flashers to work intermittently? on 1998 Mazda Protege
Asked by for the 1998 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- One under the friver's side dash, one in the engine compartment
- What is causing a buzzing noise? When windows are rolled up and head lights used
- Where is my file pump relay switch located.
- What size is the drivers side window 2003.Mazda protege ls
- We hat els would make it not drive when it feels like the clutch but not?
1998 Mazda Protege Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Lake Linden, MI
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - $114) in Trinidad, CA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Onekama, MI
- AC Condenser Replacement ($332 - $434) in Bear Creek, WI
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($387 - $816) in Verona, WI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($305 - $344) in Wolf Island, MO