Sometimes when I flip the turn signal switch it comes on, flashes a few times and then stops. Every now and then (but not as much as the turn signals) the cruise control does the same thing. The turn signal problem has gotten progressively worse over the last weeks and now most of the time they don't work at all. Help! I'm not a mechanic, but I can follow explicit directions.
What causes my turn signals and emergency flashers to work intermittently? on 1998 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- When I press the clutch pedal the engine decelerate and shut down
- Is there a fuel pump inertia cut off switch on this vehicle, if so location?
- Engine not able to accelerate past 40 mph
- My car doesn't have reverse but will go on D, 2 & 1. What's the problem? HELP!!!
- changed clutch how much trans. fluid do I put in it?
1998 Mazda Protege Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lake Linden, MI
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($72 - 187) in Trinidad, CA
- 112,500 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Onekama, MI
- 75,000 Mile Service ($157 - 230) in Bear Creek, WI
- Decklid Lock Cylinder Replacement ($85 - 92) in Verona, WI
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($72 - 211) in Wolf Island, MO