Sometimes when I flip the turn signal switch it comes on, flashes a few times and then stops. Every now and then (but not as much as the turn signals) the cruise control does the same thing. The turn signal problem has gotten progressively worse over the last weeks and now most of the time they don't work at all. Help! I'm not a mechanic, but I can follow explicit directions.
What causes my turn signals and emergency flashers to work intermittently? on 1998 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- What could be cause of my Mazda not picking up speed?
- Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the VSS for 1999 to 2003 Mazda Protégé?
- Why can't my car make it up the mountain? It loses power & slows down.
- I have a Mazda protege 2001 with the 1.6 and it doesn't want to accelerate what
- I need a timing belt cover I wanted to know how much will that cost ?