Sometimes when I flip the turn signal switch it comes on, flashes a few times and then stops. Every now and then (but not as much as the turn signals) the cruise control does the same thing. The turn signal problem has gotten progressively worse over the last weeks and now most of the time they don't work at all. Help! I'm not a mechanic, but I can follow explicit directions.
What causes my turn signals and emergency flashers to work intermittently? on 1998 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- One under the friver's side dash, one in the engine compartment
- Where is my file pump relay switch located.
- What size is the drivers side window 2003.Mazda protege ls
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
1998 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($60 - $80) in Lake Linden, MI
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($215 - $316) in Trinidad, CA
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - $117) in Onekama, MI
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($281 - $468) in Bear Creek, WI
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Verona, WI
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($146 - $235) in Wolf Island, MO