I HAVE CHANGE PLUGS AND ROTOR BUTTON AND IT DOES IT ALL THE TIME
WHAT CAUSES MY MUFFLER TO GET RED HOT AND MY BRONCO RUNS ROUGH AND WANT IDLE on 1990 Ford Bronco
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Bronco Questions
- what is the average cost for a mechanic to install a long block engine in to a 5.8 96 ford bronco?
- After replacing my abs computer, speedometer not working and truck not shifting right. What have they missed?
- Runs great until warm up then stalls what could cause that?
- Ignition locking up what do I do?
- Steering slop. What do I do?