I HAVE CHANGE PLUGS AND ROTOR BUTTON AND IT DOES IT ALL THE TIME
WHAT CAUSES MY MUFFLER TO GET RED HOT AND MY BRONCO RUNS ROUGH AND WANT IDLE on 1990 Ford Bronco
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Bronco Questions
- takes forever to shift into reverse and longer into drive
- Is it possible to change the headlights from manual to automatic?
- Just replaced thermostat and gasket Drove next Day over heated and drove next day reservoir full
- what is the average cost for a mechanic to install a long block engine in to a 5.8 96 ford bronco?
- After replacing my abs computer, speedometer not working and truck not shifting right. What have they missed?
1990 Ford Bronco Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($162 - $218) in Caro, MI
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($102 - $161) in Tallulah Falls, GA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Toulon, IL
- Radiator Replacement ($588 - $851) in Russellville, IN
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - $30) in Montrose, IA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Alum Bridge, WV