It does it when I put it in drive also.
What causes my Journey to make a clunking noise when I put it in reverse? on 2010 Dodge Journey
1 answerAugust 07, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Journey Questions
- where is the cause for cooalnt leak in rear center of 3.5L engine
- Where is cause for coolant loss below right front firewall area...hose ?
- I have no heat on the passenger side and I have checked the blend doors
- What would cause my 2016 Dodge Journey to come out of park on its own.
- Car shakes at any speed even after having tires balanced
2010 Dodge Journey Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($182 - 320) in Chester, MT
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Linthicum Heights, MD
- PCV Valve Replacement ($50 - 68) in Kahului, HI
- Oil Pump Replacement ($739 - 926) in Wiley Ford, WV
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($310 - 381) in Roseville, OH
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($100 - 136) in Middleburg, VA