It does it when I put it in drive also.
What causes my Journey to make a clunking noise when I put it in reverse? on 2010 Dodge Journey
1 answerAugust 07, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Journey Questions
- What would cause my 2016 Dodge Journey to come out of park on its own.
- Car shakes at any speed even after having tires balanced
- Why when I turn on the climate control only on the front the fan works?
- What is causing the loud noise coming from the pulley? A loud squeaky noise.
- My gas gauge,horn,cab lights,door lock button,back window wiper cruse don't work
2010 Dodge Journey Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($256 - 371) in Chester, MT
- 42,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Linthicum Heights, MD
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($142 - 201) in Kahului, HI
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($709 - 931) in Wiley Ford, WV
- Differential Pinion Seal Replacement ($129 - 176) in Roseville, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($158 - 200) in Middleburg, VA