once this happens I reduce speed and it returns to the low gear when i increase speed it goes off again am really troubled about this, i took it to run a scan with an error code reporting " gear speed sensor not found" could this be the problem ??
what causes my gear transmission to go off on gear 3 or 4 on speed ? on 2002 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- do I need to remove the housing on the transmission to remove the axle?
- Driver side,knee bolster&hood in front of air box
- What does a 270,000 mile service involve on my 2000 Lexus ES300.
- Engine stalls when at idle if not holding accelerator - no check engine light
- Do both cooling fans need to run for AC to work?