once this happens I reduce speed and it returns to the low gear when i increase speed it goes off again am really troubled about this, i took it to run a scan with an error code reporting " gear speed sensor not found" could this be the problem ??
what causes my gear transmission to go off on gear 3 or 4 on speed ? on 2002 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- Car was running fine,then suddenly started missing badly.Now it starts and run b
- How long should you wait to replace PCV valve?
- The ES 300 pulls hard right when driving down the road and makes a poping sound
- why when outside temp gets above 45 degrees does my car miss, smoke, eat gas
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
2002 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($215 - 287) in Howardsville, VA
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Ypsilanti, MI
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($539 - 665) in Denison, IA
- Water Pump Replacement ($422 - 581) in Center Barnstead, NH
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Viola, TN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($268 - 450) in Redwater, TX