once this happens I reduce speed and it returns to the low gear when i increase speed it goes off again am really troubled about this, i took it to run a scan with an error code reporting " gear speed sensor not found" could this be the problem ??
what causes my gear transmission to go off on gear 3 or 4 on speed ? on 2002 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
- Trouble maintaining tire pressure.
- Okay I just purchased a 94es300lexus the only issue I had when I got it was over
- How can I replace the passenger side CV axle. Seems to be seize..
- My car turns on but will not move until I put it in L gear let go gas peddle?
2002 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Howardsville, VA
- 60,000 Mile Service ($654 - 895) in Ypsilanti, MI
- 45,000 Mile Service ($225 - 349) in Denison, IA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Center Barnstead, NH
- Battery Cable Replacement ($131 - 149) in Viola, TN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($268 - 450) in Redwater, TX