once this happens I reduce speed and it returns to the low gear when i increase speed it goes off again am really troubled about this, i took it to run a scan with an error code reporting " gear speed sensor not found" could this be the problem ??
what causes my gear transmission to go off on gear 3 or 4 on speed ? on 2002 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
- Trouble maintaining tire pressure.
- Okay I just purchased a 94es300lexus the only issue I had when I got it was over
- How can I replace the passenger side CV axle. Seems to be seize..
- My car turns on but will not move until I put it in L gear let go gas peddle?