if i disc the batt 4 20 mins it will engage once again. happens whether hot or cold. sometimes i disc the batt overnight!
what causes my fuel pump to die. on 1995 Ford Explorer
3 answersJanuary 17, 2012
2 answersJune 05, 2011
1 answerSeptember 09, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies