if i disc the batt 4 20 mins it will engage once again. happens whether hot or cold. sometimes i disc the batt overnight!
what causes my fuel pump to die. on 1995 Ford Explorer
3 answersJanuary 17, 2012
2 answersJune 05, 2011
1 answerSeptember 09, 2011
3 answersJanuary 04, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1995 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($279 - 549) in Joliet, MT
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Cash, AR
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dayton, VA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($93 - 150) in Siloam Springs, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($474 - 513) in Carpio, ND
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($200 - 521) in Genesee, MI