I just rebuilt the engine and now it turns over and starts but, after running a few seconds, it starts to sputter & back fire. I put it on a hand held computer to diagnose it everything checked out no codes were given all it said was it was 15 degrees advanced I need a little help here
What causes my engine to sputter & backfire after starting it?? HELP!!!! on 2002 Dodge Dakota
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home