It jerks every couple of seconds when I'm driving. It used to do this several months ago and then it stopped. Now, it's doing it again. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm constantly having to have repairs done to this car.
What causes my car to jerk while I'm driving? on 2005 BMW 545i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 545i Questions
- crank but will not start..
- Ok I've got a BMW 05 545i 102000 on it recently started having starting issues replaced starter and integrated fuse supply module and now it is cracking but will not turn over?Lost at what next thinking fuel pump or fuel filter relay?Or cracksenor?
- Licking oil on the floor on the engine
- What could metallic noises be coming from underneath car by manual shift?
- Dynamic drive keeps popping up on screen what is wrong