My brake lights remain on when the engine is turned off and is draining the battery. Could this be the brake master cylinder, if so, what is estimate of cost to repair?
What causes my brake lights to remain on after the engine is turned off? on 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- My Santa Fe won't ecxelerat. engine revs up when in nuetral like normal.
- Why a little hole designed on the engine casting cover n now water is leaking?
- Rough idle. Mechanic says injector module under the dash next to gas pedal fail
- engine light on. No acceleration. Smokes a little.
- When I push the start button, car makes a rapid clicking sound and engine won't
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($429 - 647) in Dilltown, PA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($328 - 420) in Wahpeton, ND
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($181 - 242) in Swiss, WV
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Smyrna, MI
- Timing Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($239 - 526) in Loveland, OH
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($2,090 - 3,472) in Holualoa, HI