As soon as car warms up
What causes motor to tap on 2007 Kia Optima
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Optima Questions
- My car starts runs for awhile then shuts off, then it won't start. Help.........
- How to reset memory fuse
- My Kia won't start after I tried replacing the overhead lightbulb, what do I do?
- What can be causing my steering wheel to click?
- What would cause my car 2002. Kia Optima to not pass emissions even after drivin
2007 Kia Optima Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - 151) in Turpin, OK
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($94 - 137) in Richfield, WI
- Spark Plug Replacement ($276 - 361) in Gans, OK
- Air Filter Replacement ($43 - 60) in Amboy, MN
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($214 - 227) in Stratford, SD
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($707 - 1,060) in Boyce, VA