coil 1 and 2 have been replaced, codes 042 and 300 keep coming up
what causes miss fires in Altima 2003,also would a defective cat converter cause on 2003 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
- To replace the timing chain on a 1999 Nissan Altima and it sound like it want to
- wipers on all the time
- Speeds up slows down on its own continuely after you start an give it alittle
2003 Nissan Altima Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($96 - 426) in Saginaw, MO
- Spark Plug Replacement ($118 - 161) in Trenton, UT
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Hunt, TX
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Old Mission, MI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($95 - 113) in Capulin, NM
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($677 - 1,234) in Rangeley, ME