Signal, hazard, and brake lights don't work.
What causes loss of signal lights, hazard lights, and brrake lights? on 2008 Ford E-350
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-350 Questions
- when it is warmed up, if I shut it off it why won't it start until it cools down
- heard a loud pop and it started knocking real loud from bottom of motor??
- Can I use Prestone All purpose antifreeze to flush and refill coolant system
- When starting the van turns over but the starting noise continues after van runs
- where is the short
2008 Ford E-350 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($206 - 281) in Colp, IL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($344 - 653) in Black Lick, PA
- 80,000 Mile Service ($110 - 143) in Retsof, NY
- Oil Pump Replacement ($502 - 662) in Manville, RI
- Horn Replacement ($107 - 142) in Lakeview, MI
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Larsen, WI