Original starter went out approx 9 months ago 1st replacement starter lasted 7 months and 2nd replacement starter lasted 2 months both had cracked off housings that supports the end bearing of the shaft. I will say that the original starter end housing looked a little more beefed up than the replacement.
What causes housing of the starter to crack completely off? on 1994 Mazda B2300
Asked by for the 1994 Mazda B2300
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2300 Questions
- vehicle bogs down at 35 mph and has a muffled sound trying to accelerate.
- Truck exhilarates when put in gear and stays that way when put out of gear
- Where is the turn signal flasher located-I've dismantled all covers under dash
- Crank but not start, no check engine light.
- why does cooling system blow bubbles in bottom hose on reservoir when warms up
1994 Mazda B2300 Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($453 - $671) in Barrackville, WV
- Timing Belt Replacement ($313 - $404) in Monterey Park, CA
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($66 - $122) in Waskom, TX
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($551 - $799) in Ulysses, NE
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($124 - $142) in Cambridge, IL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($448 - $493) in Surveyor, WV