The power window fuse keeps blowing, whenever I open a window or just when I try to unlock the car with the remote. The doors don't lock, windows don't open and the alarm doesn't work. Everything seems to be fed by this fuse/
What causes he power window 30amp fuse to blow? on 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- why does car make a loud grinding noise when i crank it. but only occasionally
- Where is the thermastat located
- What is causing an intermittent vibration when accelerating?
- What can cause the tire pressure light to come on when the tires are full?
- What is causing an extremely fast oil leak on the right side of the engine?