The power window fuse keeps blowing, whenever I open a window or just when I try to unlock the car with the remote. The doors don't lock, windows don't open and the alarm doesn't work. Everything seems to be fed by this fuse/
What causes he power window 30amp fuse to blow? on 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($117 - 198) in Gardendale, TX
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($156 - 295) in Nickerson, NE
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($625 - 1,259) in De Soto, KS
- Air Filter Replacement ($40 - 66) in Rochester, IL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($336 - 542) in Blissfield, OH
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($517 - 728) in Rosston, OK