The back tank drains into the front tank while I'm driving and when the front tank gets full it sprays out when I take a turn or hit a bump in the road. Also, the fuel in the front tank rarely runs the truck. Usually when I flip the switch to change tanks it sputters and conks out. It seems to work more often when I start the truck on the front tank.
What causes gas to move from one tank to another by itself? on 1997 Ford F-250
1 answerNovember 03, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Questions
- When driving approx. 25mph or faster my front end will start bouncing out of con
- Donor vehicle 1981 F100 to 1988 F250 Recieveing Vehicle
- Gas gauge shows empty but tank is full. Fuel pump replaced not long ago. Truck sat in a garage for a few years but was started and driven monthly, around the block to keep battery charged. Could this be the anti slosh module?
- What might cause a loud squeal when pressing in the clutch at idle?
- What is my oil pressure surrposed to run at on my 93 f250 7.3idi 2wd xlt cab