I get a strong gas smell when ever heat is turned on.
What causes gas smell when I turn on the heat or air period? on 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Graysville, IN
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($285 - 369) in Burnside, KY
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($72 - 116) in Manchester, OK
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($85 - 135) in East Northport, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($257 - 294) in Penfield, NY
- Window Switch Replacement ($145 - 172) in Abernathy, TX