Does a warped exhaust manifold cause the bolts to break or does the bolts breaking cause the manifold to warp? We are have an issue with the warranty department.
What causes exhaust manifold bolts to break? on 2008 Ford F-150
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by ziptie12 ,
November 14, 2012
Defective materials or improper assembly.
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
- wondering about cost and difficulty of replacing a damaged flywheel
- Fuel pump makes a thumping sound and idle at low rpms and will die shortly after
2008 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($110 - 319) in Van Wert, OH
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($234 - 418) in Othello, WA
- Heater Core Replacement ($710 - 898) in Covington, IN
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($94 - 162) in Metamora, IN
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($42 - 47) in Fort Wayne, IN
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($100 - 113) in Placerville, ID