I just recently started getting the ETC light when I start my 2010 Jeep Compass. It has happened twice. The light stays on while car engine is running idle. It even one time sounded like the engine was vibrating. I shut off the engine, restart, pressed down on accelarator that seemed to clear the problem, and I drove off. It started fine the next time. After a day not driving it the problem occured again. Any advice? Greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
What causes Electronic Throttle Control to malfunction? How to correct it? on 2010 Jeep Compass
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Compass Questions
- How do I repair horn that doesn't work?
- makes a plastic clicking sound when breaking click does seem to vibrate to pedal
- makes plastic clicking sound when step on breaks when driving, and turning
- what is the issue with the driverside lowbeam headlight
- When I drive my 2010 Jeep Compass the motor is loud. It is especially loud when I am at speeds of 45-65 mph. It sounds like an airplane engine! After 65 the motor is not as loud. What could be causing this?