Have to wait for car to warm up for transmission to engage. Once warm it runs good, except the cruise control will activate by itself.
What causes cruise to come on by itself? Car has to warm up for trans to engage on 1994 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1994 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Embarrass, WI
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($68 - 93) in Everson, PA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($333 - 438) in Fort Buchanan, PR
- 15,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Marion, MT
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,270 - 1,375) in Itasca, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($173 - 201) in Gordo, AL