Car is hard to start and when it does it idles very rough. Pressing the gas pedal cause the car to stall and when it cuts off a thick cloud of white smoke blows out of exhaust. This all started after getting gas. I pulled out of the gas station and my car felt like it cut off. i pulled into median and realized my car had not cut off but idleing very low. Every since i got my car home the other problems started. please help!!
what causes car to idle rough then stall and smoke blow out of exhaust? on 1999 Ford Crown Victoria
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- how much would it cost to have a rear end assembly put together?
- Why the Heat is not working now put new thermostat in an work just fine but now
- My car start burning from floor by my gas pedal what is the problem?
- My dashboard lights my parking lights keep blowing in my turn signal lights blow
- I need help with a elictrical problem
1999 Ford Crown Victoria Estimates
- Air Pump Replacement ($348 - 407) in Hamler, OH
- 45,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Miami, MO
- Steering Rack Replacement ($785 - 1,189) in Goldsmith, IN
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($75 - 104) in Sauk City, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($371 - 453) in Merrill, IA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($283 - 319) in East Branch, NY