Car is hard to start and when it does it idles very rough. Pressing the gas pedal cause the car to stall and when it cuts off a thick cloud of white smoke blows out of exhaust. This all started after getting gas. I pulled out of the gas station and my car felt like it cut off. i pulled into median and realized my car had not cut off but idleing very low. Every since i got my car home the other problems started. please help!!
what causes car to idle rough then stall and smoke blow out of exhaust? on 1999 Ford Crown Victoria
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- I there a way to turn off warning signal? Can't find anything wrong just signal
- How do I drain and replace Power Steering fluid
- why does my fan keep running when engine is turned off
- My headlights stop working only my bright lights work. My windshield wipers stop
- My car does not react to my putting down the gas pedal after it has warmed up.