Car is hard to start and when it does it idles very rough. Pressing the gas pedal cause the car to stall and when it cuts off a thick cloud of white smoke blows out of exhaust. This all started after getting gas. I pulled out of the gas station and my car felt like it cut off. i pulled into median and realized my car had not cut off but idleing very low. Every since i got my car home the other problems started. please help!!
what causes car to idle rough then stall and smoke blow out of exhaust? on 1999 Ford Crown Victoria
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- What could cause a gas fume leak that the part would cost $500.00 it sputters
- It acts as if the choke is not engaging when cold.
- What size is the bolt that holds down the plastic motor cover
- how much would it cost to have a rear end assembly put together?
- Why the Heat is not working now put new thermostat in an work just fine but now
1999 Ford Crown Victoria Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($275 - 332) in Hamler, OH
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Miami, MO
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Goldsmith, IN
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($75 - 145) in Sauk City, WI
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Merrill, IA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($282 - 479) in East Branch, NY