my car drives fine around town but at highway speeds or going up an incline it bogs or lunges and misses at traffic lights it has a slight miss when idling replace both coils and all 4 plug boots it ran good for a couple of days but now it seedms to be worse
what causes an ignition coil housing to go bad & how do you check it? on 1999 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- My amp wires touched and now my radio will play but i can not hear nothing.
- Can parts from a 2004, grand am se be used for a 2001 grand am se
- My 2001 grand am was driving fine till next day. It made alot noise trying turn
- Code P1336.... Crankshaft position sensor system variation not learned.
- Crankshaft sensor system variation, how to set?