In 11/11 the car stalled on the highway, was towed to a mazda dealership and we were told it was the airconditioner unit seized up and would need to be replaced we just purchased a new unit had it installed and right away began blowing fuses? What causes this and how do we fix it?
What causes an air conditioner unit to blow a fuse after being replaced? on 2010 Mazda Mazda3
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Mazda3 Questions
- Car revved high, no acceleration. shut it off for 20 min, added dry gas now ok
- Our Passenger side wiper stopped working. How much will it possibly cost to fix it?
- Do you service a/c. An attendant said it was the compressor, not getting power.
- Why Headlights and backup lights burn out prematurely
- Car was working good idling bad on its own an jus stop works engine crank not starting