In 11/11 the car stalled on the highway, was towed to a mazda dealership and we were told it was the airconditioner unit seized up and would need to be replaced we just purchased a new unit had it installed and right away began blowing fuses? What causes this and how do we fix it?
What causes an air conditioner unit to blow a fuse after being replaced? on 2010 Mazda Mazda3
Asked by for the 2010 Mazda Mazda3
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Mazda3 Questions
- I drove the car about 150 miles with the oil cap off. Is my engine destroyed?
- Will not shift into overdrive and cannot use manual shift
- My undercarriage has rusted out and I need it replaced. How much will this cost?
- Idle is erratic. Runs hi, 1500-2000, and some times goes up and down.
- Why does my steering wheel shakes hitting 60 milles on expressway?
2010 Mazda Mazda3 Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,255 - $1,551) in Cedarville, IL
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($120 - $278) in Fort Jennings, OH
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($173 - $236) in Dunkirk, MD
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($258 - $361) in Pride, LA
- Window Switch Replacement ($173 - $189) in Waldron, IN
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($126 - $139) in Rantoul, KS