In 11/11 the car stalled on the highway, was towed to a mazda dealership and we were told it was the airconditioner unit seized up and would need to be replaced we just purchased a new unit had it installed and right away began blowing fuses? What causes this and how do we fix it?
What causes an air conditioner unit to blow a fuse after being replaced? on 2010 Mazda Mazda3
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Mazda3 Questions
- What can cause Check engine, TCS, and AThe lights to turn on?
- AT warning lite comes on, how bad is it to drive with it on?
- Idle hunting and bucking on acceleration mystery
- a/c clutch stays on continuously, does not cycle on/off.
- Car revved high, no acceleration. shut it off for 20 min, added dry gas now ok