Just bought this truck and not sure of its history..
What causes a rust colored dust on the inside of the oil fill cap? on 2005 GMC Sierra 2500 HD
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 2500 HD Questions
- Where is the fuel pump control unit located?
- Horn does not work when truck is moving
- My brakes are frozen, cain't go forward or backwards.Brakes are slowing down the
- Sounds like it's starting, it makes a fast cranking sound, I turn the key off,
- I have 3 wires that broke off from the switch on the brake pedal
2005 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($494 - $1,301) in Lost Hills, CA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($242 - $787) in Helen, MD
- Brake Pad Replacement ($229 - $328) in Frenchtown, NJ
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Kimberton, PA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($52 - $67) in Sherman, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($210 - $335) in Premont, TX