A clicking like the turn signal clicking comes and goes at different frequencies but the lights don'e flash when this happens. The turn signals themselves work correctly. Any ideas?
what causes a noise like the turn signal clicking but no lights are flashing on 2004 Oldsmobile Alero
poss an a/c door actuator under dash. does it stop after approx 1 min after starting
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- heater/ac, and stereo display/buttons all quit (fried).do I need New dash kit?
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
2004 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($242 - 415) in Johnsonville, IL
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($351 - 1,290) in Hilger, MT
- Transmission Fluid Change ($130 - 169) in Lynn, AR
- Water Pump Replacement ($744 - 1,064) in Darling, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($497 - 525) in Leeper, PA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Holland, MA