A clicking like the turn signal clicking comes and goes at different frequencies but the lights don'e flash when this happens. The turn signals themselves work correctly. Any ideas?
what causes a noise like the turn signal clicking but no lights are flashing on 2004 Oldsmobile Alero
poss an a/c door actuator under dash. does it stop after approx 1 min after starting
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
2004 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($282 - 382) in Johnsonville, IL
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Hilger, MT
- 97,500 Mile Service ($423 - 582) in Lynn, AR
- Clutch Replacement ($1,396 - 1,915) in Darling, MS
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($108 - 115) in Leeper, PA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($115 - 133) in Holland, MA