My truck makes a metal scrubbing sound when taking off in first gear. Also my truck acts like it has no power. its very sluggish. Check engine light is on but only for rear o2 sensor. Also my headlights are brighter in between settings. Its like my brights only look normal when holding in the dimmer switch. When i actually switch from dim to bright it clicks but they look very dim. Ive already checked the ground. Is it the dimmer switch?
What causes a metal scrubbing noise when taking off in my truck in first gear? on 2002 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- What can be the problem with my 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD 4.7 L
- What can be the problem with 02 dodge ram1500 4we 4.7L?
- Why is my check engine light on?
- total cost to replace the 2 transmission coolant lines ? Corrosion but no leak
- I need to know how to test the breaklight switch,cause I have no lights on the b
2002 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Mica, WA
- Alternator Replacement ($276 - 469) in Spring Dale, WV
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Emden, IL
- Fuel Filter Change ($79 - 102) in Forest Hills, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($363 - 384) in Fort Leonard Wood, MO
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($753 - 776) in Rio Blanco, PR