My truck makes a metal scrubbing sound when taking off in first gear. Also my truck acts like it has no power. its very sluggish. Check engine light is on but only for rear o2 sensor. Also my headlights are brighter in between settings. Its like my brights only look normal when holding in the dimmer switch. When i actually switch from dim to bright it clicks but they look very dim. Ive already checked the ground. Is it the dimmer switch?
What causes a metal scrubbing noise when taking off in my truck in first gear? on 2002 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?
- were does the long bolts go on the waterpump.