the engine runs smooth but there is a knocking coming from the left side of the car when I accelerate or slow down.
What causes a knocking sound on left side of car when accelerating and slowing? on 2001 Volvo S60
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S60 Questions
- Engine died suddenly while driving. Warning message showed battery. Replaced bat
- Can I drive to get oil change?
- Check engine came on. Replaced CC 2014. Do I need to replace CC again?
- I test drove the car on the road it started shaking a little on the drivers side
- a/c isn't blowing replaced fuse started working; stopped again fuse isn't fixing