When pulling out in first gear and sometimes as I shift into second there is a shimmer or hesitation. It doesn't happen all the time but it is occuring more often lately. The car has 105K miles on it and has been maintained according to the manual.
What causes a hesitation pulling out in first gear on manual transmission. on 2007 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +