When pulling out in first gear and sometimes as I shift into second there is a shimmer or hesitation. It doesn't happen all the time but it is occuring more often lately. The car has 105K miles on it and has been maintained according to the manual.
What causes a hesitation pulling out in first gear on manual transmission. on 2007 Toyota Corolla
Asked by for the 2007 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
2007 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($387 - $447) in Sergeantsville, NJ
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - $128) in Kwethluk, AK
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($417 - $538) in Albion, ME
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($140 - $202) in Prattsville, AR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($261 - $282) in Plainville, IL
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Yutan, NE