When pulling out in first gear and sometimes as I shift into second there is a shimmer or hesitation. It doesn't happen all the time but it is occuring more often lately. The car has 105K miles on it and has been maintained according to the manual.
What causes a hesitation pulling out in first gear on manual transmission. on 2007 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
2007 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($118 - 161) in Sergeantsville, NJ
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Kwethluk, AK
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($203 - 334) in Albion, ME
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($239 - 469) in Prattsville, AR
- Window Switch Replacement ($448 - 466) in Plainville, IL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($54 - 72) in Yutan, NE