I recently had my air bag sensor replaced and since then my heater control valve has gone out. is it possible that the mechanic broke it during installition of the air bag sensor?
what causes a heating control valve to break? on 2011 Nissan Armada
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Armada Questions
- How much does it cost to change the radiator
- when I have to press the gas pedal til the rpm is high for truck to move?
- Need help finding out if I have a electrical problem
- After changing rear brakes a brake light sensor on dash is still on.
- My rear brake lights are not working only the 3rd brake light. Replaced bulbs and checked fuses
2011 Nissan Armada Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($198 - 250) in Spruce Creek, PA
- Alternator Replacement ($474 - 620) in Spencer, OK
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Crp Christi, TX
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fort Johnson, NY
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Black, AL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($771 - 835) in Quincy, CA