I recently had my air bag sensor replaced and since then my heater control valve has gone out. is it possible that the mechanic broke it during installition of the air bag sensor?
what causes a heating control valve to break? on 2011 Nissan Armada
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Armada Questions
- Smells like alcohol in the cab after I start the engine, no check engine light.
- How much does it cost to change the radiator
- when I have to press the gas pedal til the rpm is high for truck to move?
- Need help finding out if I have a electrical problem
- After changing rear brakes a brake light sensor on dash is still on.
2011 Nissan Armada Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($84 - 123) in Spruce Creek, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($498 - 631) in Spencer, OK
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Crp Christi, TX
- Battery Replacement ($159 - 203) in Fort Johnson, NY
- Window Switch Replacement ($436 - 445) in Black, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($930 - 1,054) in Quincy, CA