I have power to run the radio and lights but it will not start, just makes a clicking sound
What causes a clicking sound when the ignition switch is turned. on 1997 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
- On top of the fuse box
1997 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Maintenance I ($53 - 94) in Berea, KY
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($268 - 398) in Henderson, NY
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in North Bend, WA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($302 - 643) in Brewster, KS
- Engine Oil & Filter Replacement ($54 - 67) in Wrightstown, WI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($65 - 81) in Colstrip, MT