I have power to run the radio and lights but it will not start, just makes a clicking sound
What causes a clicking sound when the ignition switch is turned. on 1997 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what causes the shift handle to go limp
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
1997 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Brake Booster Replacement ($634 - 978) in Berea, KY
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($673 - 808) in Henderson, NY
- 7,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in North Bend, WA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($158 - 211) in Brewster, KS
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($916 - 1,034) in Wrightstown, WI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($1,170 - 1,225) in Colstrip, MT