I have changed out the fuel injectors, EVG Valve and lots of other things under the hood; yet still when I drive it and it gets hot it starts sputtering, dies in traffic, and is hard to restart, runs awful. Still trying to figure out the problem.
What causes a 94 Ford Explorer XLT to Vapor Lock? on 1994 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Why my car won't drive or reverse still juts was driving fine last week And no l
- Why is my transmission fluid leaking from my vent valve as soon as I poor it in
- My car won't drive or reverse and is leaking transmission fluid what is it
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch