I have changed out the fuel injectors, EVG Valve and lots of other things under the hood; yet still when I drive it and it gets hot it starts sputtering, dies in traffic, and is hard to restart, runs awful. Still trying to figure out the problem.
What causes a 94 Ford Explorer XLT to Vapor Lock? on 1994 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
1994 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($755 - 968) in Studley, VA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($397 - 554) in Tupman, CA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Redbird, OK
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($141 - 179) in New Roads, LA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($195 - 333) in Gravity, IA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($50 - 119) in Van, WV