I have changed out the fuel injectors, EVG Valve and lots of other things under the hood; yet still when I drive it and it gets hot it starts sputtering, dies in traffic, and is hard to restart, runs awful. Still trying to figure out the problem.
What causes a 94 Ford Explorer XLT to Vapor Lock? on 1994 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.