I have changed out the fuel injectors, EVG Valve and lots of other things under the hood; yet still when I drive it and it gets hot it starts sputtering, dies in traffic, and is hard to restart, runs awful. Still trying to figure out the problem.
What causes a 94 Ford Explorer XLT to Vapor Lock? on 1994 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?