I was driving down the Interstate and my car completely shut off and would not start again. Even the Hazard lights would not come on. They did a test which cost $100 and told me it was the Starter and Ignition Switch. Please help!
What causes a 2003 Ford Focus to completely shut off. on 2003 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
- Are the rear wheel bearings pressed in the hub?
2003 Ford Focus Estimates
- 45,000 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in New Stuyahok, AK
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($291 - 419) in Pulaski, VA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($310 - 418) in Gordonville, MO
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Elmsford, NY
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Rockland, ME
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($369 - 516) in Buckingham, VA