Service engine soon light came on for first time
what causes 92 s10 to not start?
on 1992 Chevrolet S10
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
1992 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($378 - 528) in Coalmont, CO
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($134 - 207) in Rochester, WA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($257 - 367) in Lavinia, TN
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($136 - 177) in Wilsondale, WV
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($174 - 336) in Urbana, OH
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($310 - 349) in Unionville, TN