It happens most of the time in the morning when the engine is first switch on and on the motion.
what cause of engine sounding as if it will switch off when brake is applied. on 1996 Honda Odyssey
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- What is the fuse location of cruise control in Honda Odyssey 2001?
- I have a 2005 Honda Odyssey and my battery keep draining
- P0706 that code came up . My Odyssey isn't shifting good, jerks when put in gear
- My radio and DVD player and lighter quit but all the lights are on
- The problem started by once in a while engine die all of a sudden.Now dose it
1996 Honda Odyssey Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($342 - $458) in Soddy Daisy, TN
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($188 - $507) in Robbinston, ME
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($487 - $605) in Brownstown, WA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($474 - $876) in Shickley, NE
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($359 - $475) in Silver Bay, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($700 - $966) in Stidham, OK