driving with ac on an it stop working .but if i hold the switch it will come on but if i dont hold the switch no work.what could it be?
what cause my ac to stop working on 1995 Chrysler Cirrus
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Cirrus Questions
- I replaced front rotors, calipers, pads at 40 mph I still get brake vibration.
- While cranking motor makes a clicking noise while trying to start car.
- Where is the impact fuel safety trap located at on a 1998 Chrysler cirrus lxi 2.5 liter?
- My front drivers side window wont work, but my three other wimdows do, is tbere any way that i can swap motors for them to get my front drivers side to work?
- How do I change bulb for the check engine light.can I repair or must be dealer?