driving with ac on an it stop working .but if i hold the switch it will come on but if i dont hold the switch no work.what could it be?
what cause my ac to stop working on 1995 Chrysler Cirrus
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Cirrus Questions
- Fuel line keeps blowing off the line out of the tank new clips
- The interior dome lights come off & on while driving.
- What would cause the wheels to sound like metal on metal if the brakes are fine?
- Replaced fuel pump now i hear it run still no fuel to rail
- I replaced front rotors, calipers, pads at 40 mph I still get brake vibration.
1995 Chrysler Cirrus Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($70 - 104) in Draper, UT
- Starter Replacement ($273 - 975) in Tipton, MO
- Battery Replacement ($161 - 201) in Holden, ME
- Clutch Replacement ($854 - 1,019) in Clay City, IN
- Intake Air Temperature Sensor Replacement ($66 - 98) in Marcy, NY
- Decklid Release Cable Replacement ($164 - 194) in Ben Bolt, TX