My car got hot and died and the coolant overflow cap broke. now when turning the car over it will not start and sprays something from the overflow hose and somthing from the front of the motor to tords the radiator.
what cause coolant to spray from the motor tord the radiator? on 1999 Pontiac Grand Am
1 answer 1 comment
any # of things most likely a hole in cooling hose
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
- park works,reverse works fine ,neutral works,shifts into drive but won't go.....
- While pulling in my driveway my car shut off but it's self...changed the ignition and manifold...it had never done this before I took it to the dealer bc of the recall...and my car will not start back need help asap....ty
1999 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($143 - 211) in Jarratt, VA
- 37,500 Mile Service ($80 - 127) in Swansboro, NC
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($265 - 438) in Covington, VA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($410 - 536) in Dunning, NE
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($655 - 964) in Parkers Lake, KY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($126 - 160) in Varnell, GA