130,000 miles, 4.0L motor. Engine runs good. Have checked MAP operations, good. TPS-good, O/2 sensor, all four are new and good. IAT-good. Coolant temp senor good. No DTC. Using to much gas. Could their be a restriction in the exhaust sytem causing this????????????
What cause below normal MAP sensor readings? on 2001 Jeep Cherokee
Asked by for the 2001 Jeep Cherokee
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Cherokee Questions
- Can the heater core leak for many years cause manifold oroblem?
- Goes dead while driving, sometimes starts right back up, others you have to wait
- my transmission will not shift gears I changed filter and gasket what wrong
- check engine light comes on/car is warm and restart makes car rumble for a few s
- My jeep won't turn over or start when It's hot!
2001 Jeep Cherokee Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Fairdale, KY
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($436 - $759) in Orbisonia, PA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($172 - $361) in Spearfish, SD
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - $128) in Star, NC
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Bellmont, IL
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($290 - $345) in Eden, NC