130,000 miles, 4.0L motor. Engine runs good. Have checked MAP operations, good. TPS-good, O/2 sensor, all four are new and good. IAT-good. Coolant temp senor good. No DTC. Using to much gas. Could their be a restriction in the exhaust sytem causing this????????????
What cause below normal MAP sensor readings? on 2001 Jeep Cherokee
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Cherokee Questions
- Replaced the battery and check engine light came on why
- How much should it cost to replace a muffler
- 99 Cherokee started a knocking this week around 1500 rpm. Sounds low and to rig
- When ever I go over 50 mph car shakes violently it is not the alignment.
- No Spark!! Replaced CPS w Mopar part, also replaced everything else!! Help!!