My car will start and go about 200ft and the transmission will stop pulling as though I would have put the car in neutral. I can shut the car off for a period of 5 to 10 min. and start it back and it will go another 200 ft.. Would that be my transmission is going out are a sensor in the transmission.
What cause a trans to stop pulling after 200ft then start back after its cooled on 1999 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- No peddle on brakes. Had the brakes pads werechecked, they were ok,
- is there a diff between radiators for auto and manual as far as the trans line
- Was driven to wrk and car doed and wont start back up
- where is the EGR valve located on the base 2.0 liter engine?
- The transmission is not going into gear it accelerate before into gear the trans
1999 Mercury Cougar Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($553 - 817) in West River, MD
- 120,000 Mile Service ($242 - 353) in Kenvil, NJ
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($898 - 1,210) in Countyline, OK
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($234 - 328) in Texarkana, TX
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($75 - 123) in Clatskanie, OR
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($220 - 278) in Newport, NY