My car will start and go about 200ft and the transmission will stop pulling as though I would have put the car in neutral. I can shut the car off for a period of 5 to 10 min. and start it back and it will go another 200 ft.. Would that be my transmission is going out are a sensor in the transmission.
What cause a trans to stop pulling after 200ft then start back after its cooled on 1999 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Engine smocking and appears to be hot but temp light reads normal
- I do not pulsing is there a realy if so we're is it located
- 2001 Cougar will not start?
- My 1999 cougar headlights were not working and my ABS light would.come on it sounded like a altanator problem so I changed it and now my battery light is on? What could my problem be?
- replaced tranny now no spark or power to coil pack