My car will start and go about 200ft and the transmission will stop pulling as though I would have put the car in neutral. I can shut the car off for a period of 5 to 10 min. and start it back and it will go another 200 ft.. Would that be my transmission is going out are a sensor in the transmission.
What cause a trans to stop pulling after 200ft then start back after its cooled on 1999 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Having problem with turn signals. All fuses cked. Have lights .
- Why do I have transmission oil in the antifreeze tank
- How do I unclog a condenser that may be causing my a.c. to blow hot air.
- I have a 1996 cougar It has battery but nothing when you turn the key
- Engine smocking and appears to be hot but temp light reads normal