I had just changed the inner tie rod boots and done an alignment
what cause a knocking sound under the car when i drive over rough surfaces on 2004 BMW 325xi
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325xi Questions
- Can a oil filter leak make it look like a oil gasket leak?
- what does the M/S +/- near the drive on the gear shifter stand for
- car hold back and shaking after mpg goes past 12 and the mph between 40 to 60 wh
- Car starts but shuts off worked fine about hour ago acts like it isn't getting gas.
- battery symbol came on? drove another ten miles trying to get home!
2004 BMW 325xi Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Magee, MS
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - 143) in New Hartford, CT
- AC Condenser Replacement ($505 - 747) in Holliday, MO
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($202 - 266) in Leipsic, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($513 - 558) in Kanawha Falls, WV
- Engine Mount Replacement ($249 - 283) in Cairo, NE