I have already changed crank sensor,cam sensor,and ignition control moduele. Not sure what else it could be. Any Suggestions?
What can make the car not get fire? on 1999 Toyota Avalon
1 answer 1 comment
did you test the coil?
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- multifunction displ failed after being parked outside 8 days. Next day ok why?
- fan belt sounds like it's slipping and high pitched squeal when wheel is turned-
- I have a 2002 Toyota Avalon. I recently had a tune up spark plugs because the
- does it have a timing belt or chain
- What causes the buzzing sound on my 2003 Toyota Avalon XLS?Headlights on,buzz.
1999 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Polk, MO
- Steering Rack Replacement ($785 - 1,189) in Hanson, MA
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($222 - 264) in Manderson, SD
- Engine Computer (ECM/PCM) Replacement ($742 - 1,183) in Paramus, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($472 - 2,350) in Colgate, WI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($263 - 434) in Andover, IA