While driving and I accelerate it feels as though the car looses power, it kind of feels like it backfires but theres no noise, and the speedometer needle jumps around(I don't know if the problems are related) .
What can make the car loose power when I press the gas while driving? on 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
0 answersJuly 01, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- I smell radiator coolent when I'm driving.
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
2005 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Manns Harbor, NC
- Steering Rack Replacement ($328 - 921) in Orangeville, UT
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($535 - 798) in Paradise, MT
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($737 - 1,104) in Aguanga, CA
- Window Switch Replacement ($145 - 154) in Pickerington, OH
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($212 - 394) in Puerto Real, PR