While driving and I accelerate it feels as though the car looses power, it kind of feels like it backfires but theres no noise, and the speedometer needle jumps around(I don't know if the problems are related) .
What can make the car loose power when I press the gas while driving? on 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
0 answersJuly 01, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- It started sounding loud around exhaust manifold area and seems to lost compresi
- Car starts. Dies 2 or 3 sec later. No anti theft light. Fuel Pump pressure 60
- My car doesn't blow hot air. Stuck thermostat? Approximately how much to fix it?
- it is a six speed. code reads p2715 p0700p2715p0700p2715p0000 plus service engin
- service light comes on ocassinally