While driving and I accelerate it feels as though the car looses power, it kind of feels like it backfires but theres no noise, and the speedometer needle jumps around(I don't know if the problems are related) .
What can make the car loose power when I press the gas while driving? on 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
0 answersJuly 01, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?
- Why does the fan run after I shut the car off. I have been running the A/C more
- why won't car start after replacing rear hub assembly with ABS?