While driving and I accelerate it feels as though the car looses power, it kind of feels like it backfires but theres no noise, and the speedometer needle jumps around(I don't know if the problems are related) .
What can make the car loose power when I press the gas while driving? on 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
0 answersJuly 01, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How to fix a female terminal in the fuse box, should I replace whole box/how to?
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds