every week or so i have to put transmission oil in my car i know it has a leak,my machanic tell me it is because of the age of the vehicle and it will cost a lot to fix,but sugessted not to. what can i do to get some help about this,beside taking down the tranmission?
what can i use to stop a transmission oil leak? on 1993 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1993 Ford Escort Estimates
- Brake Booster Replacement ($271 - 592) in Kleinfeltersville, PA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($275 - 359) in Dunsmuir, CA
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($490 - 648) in East Saint Johnsbury, VT
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Samaria, MI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($357 - 490) in Lancaster, KS
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($152 - 191) in Adrian, GA