every week or so i have to put transmission oil in my car i know it has a leak,my machanic tell me it is because of the age of the vehicle and it will cost a lot to fix,but sugessted not to. what can i do to get some help about this,beside taking down the tranmission?
what can i use to stop a transmission oil leak? on 1993 Ford Escort
Asked by for the 1993 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- My radio does not work. I replaced it and it still doesn't work. The fuse is OK
- car will not turn over. good battery and alternator.
- The car starts fine when cold but after it warms up it I have trouble starting
- Replaced timing belt. Car turns over & has spark but won't start. Why?
- Front driver tire has excessive inner wear?
1993 Ford Escort Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($284 - $365) in Kleinfeltersville, PA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($402 - $507) in Dunsmuir, CA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($229 - $583) in East Saint Johnsbury, VT
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($241 - $305) in Samaria, MI
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($189 - $239) in Lancaster, KS
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($653 - $858) in Adrian, GA