we have changed the module and also the gasket of the upper intech but it still doesnt do nothing like the car chokes and it seems like it has air or the gas isnt going thru and when driving it speeds den slow down and seems to be like jumping because of the porblem.
what can i do when the car choke when we accelerate it??? on 1993 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- MY TEMP GAUGE IS ALWAYS READING HIGH & ODOMETER IS STUCK @ INACCURATE NUMBER
- why the steering wheel adjustment lever will not engage back in place?
- How muck does it cost to fix an oil pan leaking gasket?
- The coolant low warning light staying on while level in overflow tank is normal. What might be the problem?
- My 92 Buick misses somtimes than seems to go away. but now its getting worse .Id like to know if the most likely reason is one of the 3 ignition coils, Plugs,wires, Vacum