we have changed the module and also the gasket of the upper intech but it still doesnt do nothing like the car chokes and it seems like it has air or the gas isnt going thru and when driving it speeds den slow down and seems to be like jumping because of the porblem.
what can i do when the car choke when we accelerate it??? on 1993 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
- Where is the fuel pump located
1993 Buick Regal Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Wilmore, KS
- 97,500 Mile Service ($370 - 515) in Essington, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($364 - 496) in Earlville, IA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($42 - 60) in Russell, PA
- Window Switch Replacement ($61 - 72) in Tennyson, TX
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($113 - 131) in Reeders, PA