we have changed the module and also the gasket of the upper intech but it still doesnt do nothing like the car chokes and it seems like it has air or the gas isnt going thru and when driving it speeds den slow down and seems to be like jumping because of the porblem.
what can i do when the car choke when we accelerate it??? on 1993 Buick Regal
Asked by for the 1993 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- how to remove the headlamp assembly . moister inside , need to dry it out .
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
1993 Buick Regal Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($585 - 1,264) in Wilmore, KS
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Essington, PA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($171 - 230) in Earlville, IA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Russell, PA
- Trans Mount Replacement ($228 - 275) in Tennyson, TX
- Hood Support Strut Replacement ($72 - 81) in Reeders, PA