Car starts and runs fine to me. 83000+ miles, idles fine around 750 to 850 rpm. Original plugs K&N air filter use gas additive to clean fuel system every 5000 to 7500 miles. Change oil every 3500-5000 miles and do a transmission fluid dump and replace every 3rd oil change. replaced fuel filter at 70000 miles. Hwy mileage will get 22 to 23 when new got 26 or better. 3.0 liter 6 cylinder w/AWD
What can I do to improve my mpg currently 13-14 in city? on 2003 Mazda Tribute
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Tribute Questions
- My brakes go all the way down when trying to brake. Why?? How can I fix?
- where is fuel filter located?on 2005 mazda tribute inline?just want to change
- WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WHEN THE ENGINE STARTS AND DIES WHEN ENGAGE TO 1?
- Why is truck up at 3 when in park?
- High Beams working but regular headlights are not working.