I have a mobility lift attatched to rear of my KIA sportage. Because of the weight it causes the vehicle to sit low in the rear. What can I have done to make the vehicle ride correctly?
What can I do to help suspension issue for my Kia? on 2006 Kia Sportage
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- Radio is on, looks like it is working but no sound will come out.
- I have oil soaking all for plugs. What is the most likely source of the oil
- Why does my water pump belt keep popping?
- makes popping sound (intemittant) sounds like from back udercarriage
- My gas light came on put gas and engine light came on gas wont register
2006 Kia Sportage Estimates
- Valve Adjustment ($136 - 222) in Sainte Genevieve, MO
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($413 - 506) in Madison, NC
- Oil and Filter Change ($28 - 69) in Graham, WA
- Starter Replacement ($279 - 364) in Broadway, NJ
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($230 - 289) in Blanchard, ID
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($47 - 82) in Spicer, MN