The problem is the computer board on spoiler motor is bad.checked motor and its fine.and I have it disconnected now.can I buy just the board or do I need to replace the whole thing.where would I look to get a new board? Thks for your time
What can I do to get the spoiler light to go off. on 2001 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Can I have a remote starter put in my 'bug' ?? Thanks in advance
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
2001 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Glow Plug Replacement ($240 - 327) in Chesterfield, NH
- Alternator Replacement ($784 - 1,292) in Phillips, ME
- AC Condenser Replacement ($739 - 918) in Olive Branch, MS
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Tintah, MN
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($554 - 1,280) in Cape Porpoise, ME
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($120 - 259) in Forney, TX